Dust Mite Covers Keep Your Home Allergen Free.
Dust Mite Covers - Your Best Line Of Defense from Dust Mites That Secretly Lives in your Mattress
Every night before we sleep, we generally hope we don't have any nightmares. But do you know that something more dangerous can be hiding in your bed? Yes, I am talking about dust mites. Dust mites are unwanted guests in our bedroom and they survive in mattresses, carpets, rugs, upholstered furniture and clothes. Dust mites can survive in all climates but thrive in more humid climates. They are microscopic eight-legged bugs that are not visible to the naked eye and they live on the dead skin cells shed from humans and dander from pets. Can you imagine that there can be thousands of dust mites on your bed?
Millions of people are affected by these mites who cause several health problems to humans, and their feces and microscopic skin particles that transport through the air can cause allergic problems.
Health Issues caused by dust mites
- Asthma: Dust mite droppings can trigger asthma and symptoms include coughing, sneezing, wheezing, tightening of chest and breathing problems.
- Allergies: Dust mites are a major trigger for people with allergies which can be mild or severe, with symptoms which include rhinitis, sneezing, running nose, watery eyes, coughing, itchiness and sometimes red itchy bumps.
- Conjunctivitis : This condition is caused by allergies from dust mites which affects both the eyes and once and symptoms include redness or pink color in the eyes, burning sensation, itchiness and irritation.
The negative health effects of dust mites are quite serious and proper measures should be taken to eradicate dust mites and further protect yourself against them. So how are you going to do this? Regularly cleaning your house, vacuuming your house every day, changing bed sheets and pillow covers every day. You can also control moist environments and wash your children's toys daily can help a lot.
While this may help reduce the amount of bugs, it might be difficult to completely eliminate them from your house. If there are any female dust mites left behind, hiding somewhere; they can lay more than thousands of eggs and reproduce. The best solution to prevent dust mites from where you do not want them is by using dust mite covers.
So what are dust mite covers?
Dust mite covers are zipped covers that completely encases your mattresses and pillow to create an allergy free and safe environment in your bedroom. These covers block the dust mites from travelling out of the mattress, keeping a barriers against the dust mites and their harmful feces and the exposure of these allergens. The bed covers also prevents new dust mites from entering your mattress.
Features of Dust Mite Covers
- Made from 100% Natural fabric
- Water Proof
- Machine Washable
- Available in varying pore size (the pore size of the cover fabric determines how effectively the allergens will be blocked)
- Certified and Tested
- Zipper Closure
Advantages of Dust Mite Covers
- Reduces allergens and other health issues
- Blocks the entry of the dust mites to the surface of the bedding
- Prevents entry of new dust mites into the bedding
By using dust mite covers you can forget about waking up in the mornings by sneezing and coughing; instead you can wake up every day with a smile!